Creating an effective modern web site starts with asking the right questions. Before launching into any work for a client, it’s important to begin with an analysis that will help them discover the keys to developing a site that communicates effectively and produces the results that are needed.
In summary, these important questions are:
- Who is your audience?
- What primary action do you want visitors to take?
- Does your design and text communicate effectively?
- Are your systems integrated and compliant?
- How do you measure success?
The Main Goal
My purpose is to create effective websites that are easy to read, navigate and to be effective for you. It isn't enough to create a beautiful website, if it does not accomplish your business or organization objectives. I do my best to gain an understanding of your organization and goals, plus strive to understand your audience needs and get a handle on the best content that meets their needs.
Content, Content and Content is the key!
- What is it that we want to communicate, your existing content, or do you have new content?
- Your Viewers are your audience.
- What are their needs, what do you want to communicate to them?
The Final Product…
My goal is to put together a site that fits your context, meets the needs of your users, and communicates the right content to your audience.
To begin a quality design, re-design or web marketing project…contact KBringle Designs